Welcome to my humble hodgepodge of humour columns, quotes, tips, snippets, musings and ramblings. Ready? If so, get comfy and make yourself at home!

Saturday, November 11, 2006

if you're not going to SNORT,

why even laugh?

That was the caption on a card sent to me recently by a dear friend, and how appropriate! As you may have noticed, I snort a lot throughout my posts, and indeed, offline as well. Do I giggle or have a nice delicate little laugh? Um, no. I snort, hoot, chortle, guffaw, and sometimes I even cackle. My habit of guffawing was pointed out to me by another friend who asked me one evening if I realized my tendency of bursting out in these (usually unexpected) explosions of laughter. He even hauled out a dictionary to make sure I knew what he meant! If I remember correctly I responded with an incredibly articulate "yeah, well, whatever" and one of my equally articulate snorts.

Thanks again for the card, my friend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Keiser said...

snort!

November 17, 2006 7:16 a.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

Tee hee. Hi Keiser!

November 19, 2006 2:17 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home