Welcome to my humble hodgepodge of humour columns, quotes, tips, snippets, musings and ramblings. Ready? If so, get comfy and make yourself at home!

Saturday, March 10, 2007

a cranky post/er ;)

Snort.

Why the crankiness? Well, yesterday's post took a fairly long time to get up, not so much because of its content (although that contributed as well), but because Blogger would not initially let me in to my own blog. I had to sneak in the virtual back door as it were (which took about ten minutes) as I was told I couldn't go to my blog without switching over to Google first. Well! As you all know, I hate not having a choice and HATE being told what to do. ;)

Anyways, apparently EVERYONE is going to get switched over at some point whether they like it or not (no question as to which camp I fall in, LOL), so I suppose I either have to give in, or go somewhere else. Haven't decided yet what I'll do. Part of why I don't want to switch over though is that I like having all those entries on one page, like being able to scroll down to when it all began, and as far as I can see from other blogs the new format only allows a few posts per page. Unless you can still determine the number of entries yourself? Anyone out there know?

3 Comments:

Blogger Dakota said...

You can still select the number of posts/entries yourself. The norm is 7 days but you can change that in whatever number you want. If you select days/post, a limit of up to 999 posts will be enforced :)

March 11, 2007 5:41 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! THAT cartoon made me laugh out loud. Your story doesn't because I can sympathize...frustrating. But good choice of cartoon to go with the post. :)

March 11, 2007 7:44 a.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

Thanks for the info Dakota! I have to admit I feel a lot better now. I know I'm probably the oddball here, but I like being able to scroll down. I also like being able to read a blogger's first post, but that would take too much searching on most blogs. Anyway, I'll guess I'll be making the switch pretty soon myself then, and will at least stop whining about it all the time. ;)

Yeah, I liked the cartoon too Krissa. Maxine rules!

March 11, 2007 6:53 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home