Welcome to my humble hodgepodge of humour columns, quotes, tips, snippets, musings and ramblings. Ready? If so, get comfy and make yourself at home!

Saturday, March 10, 2007

kinda cool

You know how some people Google themselves? Well, for fun today I entered my name in our online public library database instead, and to my surprise there were five entries! I'd forgotten some research reports I'd written for work years ago (80's and 90's), so I guess if I'm ever asked I wouldn't technically be lying if I said I'm a published author. Oh yeah, one of my humour columns appeared in the local paper once too, so I guess that counts as well. Snort.

(note to self: I meant what I said in my previous note)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, congrats! What were your research papers about? And the humour column, was it a weekly,monthly, etc? Either way, cool!

March 11, 2007 7:37 a.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

Thanks Krissa. Most of the research reports were profiles of community neighbourhoods and about collecting Census data materials. The most useful report I did was about the ineffectiveness of local service agencies when it comes to violence against women with disabilities.

The humour column was just a one shot thing. You can read it here.

March 11, 2007 7:25 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. That's pretty cool! Sad though to realize that social services in canada are no better than the u.s. when it comes to that kind of thing. ... Now I'm off to see your humour column.

March 12, 2007 7:56 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! That is really, really good! It's very well written and funny. I can see why it was published...someday there will surely be more of that to come.

March 12, 2007 8:01 a.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

Thanks Krissa! Yeah, someday, maybe. In the meantime, blog scribblings it'll be! :))

March 13, 2007 12:13 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home