Welcome to my humble hodgepodge of humour columns, quotes, tips, snippets, musings and ramblings. Ready? If so, get comfy and make yourself at home!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

in her own words


Doesn't everyone take a photo of sausage* in the supermarket with their phone so they can send it to their Dutch-Canadian friend who lives 15,000 km away??? I mean, really!

Snort. Um, I don't think so, but thank you Susan! Especially for any looks you may have incurred. ;)


* one of the ingredients in Dutch pea soup

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! :)

April 13, 2007 8:24 a.m.

 
Blogger Dakota said...

LOL! I’ve not taken pictures of Rookworst but I took the tomato picture in the supermarket. Ah well, I guess I take some pretty weird picture anyway…I don’t know any one else who has a picture of a boterham met hageslag ;)

April 15, 2007 6:06 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pics Dakota! Love the hagelslag one natuurlijk! ;)

April 15, 2007 8:39 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having a rather odd sense of humour and not easily embarassed, I thought it was funny and proceeded to do the rest of the shopping giggling away to myself at the thought of KJM's reaction when I sent it. I still wanted to say to people "Didn't your parents ever teach you that it's rude to stare?" Snicker.

April 15, 2007 9:34 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home