Welcome to my humble hodgepodge of humour columns, quotes, tips, snippets, musings and ramblings. Ready? If so, get comfy and make yourself at home!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

know what day it is?

"What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from." —T.S. ELIOT

Besides quote T.S. Eliot day? :)


If you guessed that it's my one-year blogging anniversary, then you're right! Who knew the time would pass by so quickly? And it's been a lot of fun. In addition to being able to express myself, it's also been a way to have on record a few of the things that have caught my attention. I stated at the beginning of 2007 that this was going to be a year of change, so I imagine that some of my future entries may have me explore certain issues, but I'm sure that the hodgepodge nature of my mind will continue to be reflected in these posts. Thank you faithful readers (well, four of you that I know of for sure, snort) for keeping me company.

Where to go from here? Well, last year on this day I started from the beginning, so in keeping with the above quote, I'll start this year from the end! ;)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday to you.
Happy 1st Birthday to you.
Happy 1st Birthday KJM's Blog.
Happy 1st Birthday to you.
And many more........:)

Thanks for entertaining, enlightening and enlivening most every day with your musings and snippets, quotes, tips and ramblings, photos and humour and other good stuff. (darn it! I couldn't find a rhyme for "ramblings"). ... Congrats!

April 18, 2007 4:10 p.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

Only rhyme I could think of was "amblings", but that's kind of cheating and probably doesn't even make sense! ;)

Aw, thanks for the congrats, Krissa, and for being my biggest and most enthusiastic fan! Your support means more to me than I can say.

*big hug*

April 18, 2007 5:37 p.m.

 
Blogger Dakota said...

Happy first blogoversary! Congratulations and keep up the good work.
It’s a real pleasure to stop by and read your smorgasbord of posts :)

April 19, 2007 3:38 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...maybe I should have taken a cue from Dr. Suess and made up my own word! I'll keep that in mind for next time. But yeah, amblings could have worked. :)

April 19, 2007 9:24 a.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

Thanks Dakota! Your words of encouragement mean a lot to me! :)

April 19, 2007 10:07 p.m.

 
Blogger ACT said...

Wow, happy first blogoversary!

April 20, 2007 5:46 p.m.

 
Blogger Bogdan, the editor said...

Aw. Shucks. I missed the blog anniversary. ....

Happy anniversary!

-Bogdan's investor

April 21, 2007 1:07 a.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

Thank you Daniel and Bogdan. And thanks for stopping by! :)

April 21, 2007 9:43 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home