Welcome to my humble hodgepodge of humour columns, quotes, tips, snippets, musings and ramblings. Ready? If so, get comfy and make yourself at home!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

the what and why of tips

My mom taught me how to do a couple of things really well, and for that I will always be grateful. She taught me how to keep a house clean (without having to invest much time), and how to manage money. The former I indulge in whenever I feel inclined, and the latter has saved my hide more often than I can count. I mean, how many people can manage to be successfully unemployed for up to three years? Okay, that length of time only happened once, and I guess "successfully unemployed" is a bit of an oxymoron (okay, okay, a COMPLETE oxymoron), but the point is that without having the skills to save and stretch money, I would have been in serious trouble years ago. And I mean S.E.R.I.O.U.S trouble. So, in case it may be of even the tiniest help, I'm going to sprinkle some of my cleaning and money tips throughout this blog. I'll even label and number them clearly so that depending on your interest, you can either zoom in on them right away, or avoid them altogether. Your choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home