Welcome to my humble hodgepodge of humour columns, quotes, tips, snippets, musings and ramblings. Ready? If so, get comfy and make yourself at home!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

couldn't resist


Now, I just had to show you the technically-not-a-mug (but a demitasse?) that I picked up a few years ago. It's always a bit of a thrill when I run across stuff in thrift stores that display my native tongue, and I thought this particular item was quite comical. The Dutch proverb loosely translates as: better half an egg than an empty shell. Snort.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sharon L. Holland said...

Irresistible.

June 21, 2006 1:13 a.m.

 
Blogger Sharon L. Holland said...

I'm not sure if you've heard, but Her Bad Mother is organizing a get-together for bloggers in the Toronto area. It made me think of you. Stop by her blog and see if you are interested.

June 21, 2006 12:39 p.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

Thanks Veronica. No, I hadn't heard, but I'll check it out.

June 22, 2006 12:24 a.m.

 
Blogger Keiser said...

Did KJ teach you to snort?

snort.

June 22, 2006 9:14 a.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

Hi Keiseroo. Yes, she did. But I knew how to chortle and guffaw all on my own! SNORT.

June 23, 2006 4:30 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home