Welcome to my humble hodgepodge of humour columns, quotes, tips, snippets, musings and ramblings. Ready? If so, get comfy and make yourself at home!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

not sure what this means

Ever notice how the word create also contains the words eat and ate? How interesting that within one word there are references to both producing and consuming. And given the sometimes-strange associations my brain tends to make (which coincidentally, is probably at the root of my tendency to laugh at things no one else does), I automatically thought of this quote by Picasso: "Every act of creation is first an act of destruction." And that in turn reminded me that I've been meaning to read Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi's Creativity. But not before I've eaten. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home