Welcome to my humble hodgepodge of humour columns, quotes, tips, snippets, musings and ramblings. Ready? If so, get comfy and make yourself at home!

Friday, July 20, 2007

a bit of a blogging break

So that I truthfully can't utter any of these source-less email-derived lines:

Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.


I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.


Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

Snort. Actually, five minutes isn't quite long enough, but I'll be back by August. Hope to see you then!

p.s. the jealousy line cracked me up (ha ha!) the most; which one was your favourite?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the jealousy line too - and the insanity one. They're the funniest, but the broken handle applies to me most. ha ha! ... Enjoy your break. I'll be eagerly awaiting new posts! :)

July 21, 2007 7:38 a.m.

 
Blogger Dakota said...

Enjoy your break! Everyone needs a little break from time to time. We’ll be here when you get back :)

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.- that’s my favourite

July 21, 2007 11:24 a.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

Thanks you guys.

We’ll be here when you get back :)

I'm counting on it! But yeah, hopefully future posts will reflect a more refreshed self.

July 22, 2007 5:51 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found you! Using brilliant logic, I followed the path from Flickr, which was properly bookmarked. I see you're on vacation. How wonderful! Milagrito and I await your return. (All these bon mots apply to me, especially the handle one.)

-Mama Cris

July 24, 2007 9:42 p.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

Hey Mama Cris! Glad you found me. I think I'm back now. ;)

August 01, 2007 4:32 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home