Welcome to my humble hodgepodge of humour columns, quotes, tips, snippets, musings and ramblings. Ready? If so, get comfy and make yourself at home!

Friday, August 03, 2007

how hot was it yesterday?

It was SO hot that:

a) KJ laid on the linoleum all day
b) the shampoo melted
c) I had to go outside to cool off
d) Hamilton broke its temperature record
e) I didn't wear a bra despite the negative gravitational effect

Okay, you have 30 seconds to come up with the right answer. Go!


Give up? Ha ha, it's all of the above! :))

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"All of the above" was my guess. .. I am really sorry to hear about that because I know how miserable it is. Here's a trick I learned in Brooklyn: you can put shampoo, liquid soap, moisturizer, etc. in the fridge. It works. And if your fridge is as messed up as ours was (barely worked even when it wasn't hot outside) your products won't even feel cold to the touch when you use them!

August 04, 2007 1:06 p.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

That's a great tip about the shampoo. Thanks! :)

August 04, 2007 6:00 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My pleasure. :)

August 05, 2007 5:51 p.m.

 
Blogger Bogdan, the editor said...

I didn't know shampoo could melt.

Isn't Canada suppose to be cold?!

I remember some hot days in San Francisco (no AC there in any of my homes), and Bogdan and I both would lie on the linoleum for hours and hours some days (while on the Internet, of course).

August 06, 2007 12:57 p.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

Yep, it gets all runny.

Canada does get cold in the winter, but hot in the summer. And definitely our seasons have seen changes over the years like many other countries due to global warming. :(

August 07, 2007 8:48 p.m.

 
Blogger Dakota said...

Wow, sounds like too hot to me!

August 09, 2007 10:20 a.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

It was, but today was nice and cool! :)

August 09, 2007 7:00 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home