Welcome to my humble hodgepodge of humour columns, quotes, tips, snippets, musings and ramblings. Ready? If so, get comfy and make yourself at home!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

I think I'm in love


with my beach crocs. They are everything they said they would be: soft, lightweight, supportive (I can't wear flip-flops), cushiony, cool, and SUPER comfortable. You know how much I dislike the heat. Well, the only thing worse than getting hot in the summer is my feet getting hot, but I think these crocs will do the trick.

I saw my first pair of crocs in the home I clean every Monday, and while my initial reaction was that they were the ugliest things I'd ever seen (they were bright yellow), I gingerly slipped my feet in (sshh, don't tell!) and was surprised at how great they felt. So, I Googled as soon as I got home, and now I have my own.

They come in more colours than you can imagine, are reasonably priced, and hey, why am I not being paid for this promotion? Anyway, check out their website.


"We do not need to be shoemakers to know if our shoes fit, and just as little have we any need to be professionals to acquire knowledge of matters of universal interest." —GEORG HEGEL

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course you should know which crocs I like. The "scutes" of course! I'm pronouncing it "scoots", regardless of what they may have intended.

June 25, 2006 4:27 p.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

Yep, I shoulda known. Thanks for dropping in!

June 27, 2006 10:13 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home