Welcome to my humble hodgepodge of humour columns, quotes, tips, snippets, musings and ramblings. Ready? If so, get comfy and make yourself at home!

Friday, August 31, 2007

a glitch

The good news is that I'm able to RECEIVE incoming email messages. The bad news is that I'm not able to send any out. Well, I can send them, but they don't get delivered. Snort. I'm sure it'll get sorted, but in the meantime I'm hoping that those of you who do get email from me read this before wondering why you haven't heard from me yet. :)

p.s. email is fixed!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you, hope both you and KJ are fine. Talk to you soon I hope. Just don't look at it with distrust!

September 03, 2007 8:05 a.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

Susan! Hi!! I thought you'd disappeared, snort. Glad you're back. Talk soon. :)

September 03, 2007 9:00 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are working again. Aren't computers fun?

September 04, 2007 5:57 a.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

Fun? Fun you say?! Snort.

September 06, 2007 3:46 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home