Welcome to my humble hodgepodge of humour columns, quotes, tips, snippets, musings and ramblings. Ready? If so, get comfy and make yourself at home!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

tuesdays

Tuesday, I think, is often the least stressful day of the week. Still brimming with the youthfulness and vitality of a week barely begun, you've settled in a bit, tested out the gears, made the necessary adjustments, and are raring to go. There's lots of time left to do what needs to be done. No looking back yet!

5 Comments:

Blogger Bogdan, the editor said...

Oooh. I wonder what Wednesday is. Is that when we go, "oh crap, I shoulda (fill in blank) on Monday!"

August 22, 2007 4:25 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, good ol' "hump day"...I wonder what Wednesday's analysis will be, too. :)

August 22, 2007 6:04 a.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

Is that when we go, "oh crap, I shoulda (fill in blank) on Monday!"
Nope, not yet!

You pretty much guessed it Krissa. Snort.

August 22, 2007 10:00 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wait. I know! THAT'S FRIDAY! ha.

August 23, 2007 1:38 p.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

Well, you'll have to wait some more and see. ;)

August 23, 2007 6:40 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home