Welcome to my humble hodgepodge of humour columns, quotes, tips, snippets, musings and ramblings. Ready? If so, get comfy and make yourself at home!

Monday, August 20, 2007

mondays

Monday is the most hopeful day of the week. Like early mornings when time still stretches out before you, the slate is wiped clean and you're off to a fresh start. And no matter what took place last week, anything can happen THIS week. Hey, you might find the love of your life, or work that really fulfills you. Yes, Monday is the most optimistic day of the week. Get ready, set, go!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a nice post. :)

August 21, 2007 6:28 a.m.

 
Blogger Dakota said...

IMHO every day is a new beginning, a fresh start :-)

August 21, 2007 10:20 a.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

Thanks Krissa.

I completely agree Dakota, but I'll still have to find something different to say for the remaining days of the week. ;)

August 21, 2007 10:08 p.m.

 
Blogger Bogdan, the editor said...

My work sked is usually Saturday-Wednesday ... I'm always confused when "regular workers" come in all rejuvenated on Monday ... So this is how they feel -- all hopeful! A new beginning!

August 22, 2007 4:23 a.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

So is that how you feel on Thursday, no Saturday, no -- never mind, I'm confused myself! ;)

August 22, 2007 9:49 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home