Welcome to my humble hodgepodge of humour columns, quotes, tips, snippets, musings and ramblings. Ready? If so, get comfy and make yourself at home!

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas Charlie Brown!


(for nicrojamah, wherever you are)

Splurged this week and bought myself A Charlie Brown Christmas DVD. Along with Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas! (the original cartoon) they're my favourite Christmas shows, but if forced to pick only one, that would be the show I couldn't bear to miss. Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas without Charlie Brown!

The little tree in my cat's 2006 holiday photo? I picked it up at a thrift store a number of years ago. It looked almost new, but homemade, and of course I couldn't resist. A friend of mine sewed on the ribbons to make it look even more festive.

3 Comments:

Blogger Keiser said...

Meowy Christmas KJ. That is a very nice picture.

December 26, 2006 2:28 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! merry...erm, boxing day...somehow i managed to catch both shows on the tv this year, which like never happens, and i was hoping you would get to see them too :)

i love the little charlie brown kitty tree! what an excellent find :)

hope you had an excellent holiday, my friend. thanks for remembering me :)

December 26, 2006 10:13 a.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

Oops! Did I say 2006 holiday photo? I meant 2005.

Thanks keiser. And thanks nicrojamah, I was hoping you'd see the pic!

December 29, 2006 7:46 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home