Welcome to my humble hodgepodge of humour columns, quotes, tips, snippets, musings and ramblings. Ready? If so, get comfy and make yourself at home!

Sunday, June 03, 2007

and because Dakota asked nicely ;)



Here are two pics to give you an idea of what my hair looks like post haircut. Mind you, it was cut about two weeks ago and as you can see, it's already starting to go wavy in the back. And I'm still waiting (quite impatiently) for it to go silver. Go, silver, go!

p.s. do you know how hard it is to take your own pictures? ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Dakota said...

LOL….. you just go ahead girl, put the blame on me ;-)
Just admit it, you just wanted to show off your silver hairs :-)

Thanks for going through so much trouble, the shots are lovely.

June 04, 2007 7:19 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, how did you do those? Nick does self shots, but his are not from that angle. ... I can see why you thank your mom for your hair, too. It must be nice to have thick hair, no matter what the color. My hair is SO thin. I'm jealous! :)

June 04, 2007 10:16 a.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

I'm stickin' with my story Dakota! ;)

Luck, Krissa. Held the camera with one hand (arms aren't long but I guess the distance was just right), clicked the button with the other, and hoped for the best. :)

Yeah, can't complain about my hair (although I guess whining about it not going silver fast enough IS complaining, snort) I must say. I wash it 2-3x a week, let it air dry, and that's it. Pretty easy!

June 05, 2007 10:01 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home