Welcome to my humble hodgepodge of humour columns, quotes, tips, snippets, musings and ramblings. Ready? If so, get comfy and make yourself at home!

Saturday, June 16, 2007

there are more of us

After writing about Stayfree pads the other day (and if you enjoyed that wait until I fill you in on how crazy my menstrual cycle is becoming—believe it or not but I sometimes get TWO full periods in one month!) I happened to surf a bit and found this opinion site where 7/10 reviewers agreed that Stayfree should have stayed Scentfree. I feel vindicated. ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Bogdan, the editor said...

Wow! People are really upset about the scent. I'll never buy Stayfree!

I think I'd go crazy if I got two full periods in one month... I really really want to start one of those pills that make it so you only have four periods a year. I think I'd be a happier person. Probably everyone around me would be happier, too!

I really need to get my own profile so I'm not posting as Bogdan all the time! Ha.

June 17, 2007 3:37 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should write to the company, KJM. Forward the opinion site, etc. ... Yeah, don't let Bogdan see all the comments about pads and periods in his name, he won't appreciate that. :) ha ha!!

June 17, 2007 3:41 a.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

Ha! Four periods a year, one for each season. Love it!

That's a good idea about forwarding the site link to the company Krissa. I actually did try to email them before posting the entry, but they said there had been an error and that the session had timed out. And then they wouldn't let me back in. Hmmm, maybe I should have clicked on "question" rather than "complaint" for the category, snort.

June 18, 2007 5:58 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home