Welcome to my humble hodgepodge of humour columns, quotes, tips, snippets, musings and ramblings. Ready? If so, get comfy and make yourself at home!

Thursday, September 06, 2007

enjoy what's left of summer

Because before you know it:

Come, little leaves, said the wind one day,
Come over the meadows with me and play;
Put on your dresses of red and gold;
Summer is gone, and the days grow cold.

—GEORGE COOPER

Mind you, at 34C at the moment, I probably won't be mourning the end of summer too much! ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Dakota said...

You are not complaining about the weather, now are you? Because I mean, at least you had a summer ;-) I am still waiting for mine to start!

September 07, 2007 10:01 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nick's already cold here. I have to say, it was pretty cool today, but that's fine with me! Dakota and I had the same summer, I think. And so far as I can tell, I'm the only one who didn't mind it. And the only one besides Paula who was ever hot. :)

September 08, 2007 6:50 p.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

Nope, not complaining Dakota, just stating the facts. :)

Yeah, I heard there wasn't much of a summer over there. I have to admit though that when that happened here a few years ago I absolutely loved it, even though others were lamenting it almost daily. ;)

Hopefully you'll still get a bit of an Indian summer Dakota!

September 08, 2007 8:17 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home