Welcome to my humble hodgepodge of humour columns, quotes, tips, snippets, musings and ramblings. Ready? If so, get comfy and make yourself at home!

Friday, September 15, 2006

a prince in disguise


My Catster friend Ethan's mom took this photo, and once again has graciously allowed me to pilfer it for my blog. As soon as I saw it though, it reminded me of the tale of the frog who when kissed turns into a prince, and I've always wondered about that. Why a frog per se? In truth I'm not really familiar with the narrative, not having been exposed to most of the books and fairy tales that North American children grow up with (cultural deprivation!), so I decided I'd better look it up. Here's a site containing various versions of the original Grimm story.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kitty Cats Corner said...

Hey, you tell Ethan & Louis's mom thats a GREAT photo!

Gonna go check that site out now. Sounds interesting. Thanks!

~The Kitty Cat's Corner cats

September 18, 2006 1:14 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home