Welcome to my humble hodgepodge of humour columns, quotes, tips, snippets, musings and ramblings. Ready? If so, get comfy and make yourself at home!

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas everyone!


Too lazy to put up my little fake tree, but these are the ornaments I would have used. As you can tell some of them are quite old, and the three in the middle (real bells!) are my favourite. Remember the Christmas tree in The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Season 1? Well, my tree would have looked a little bit like that (but picture it being ΒΌ the size), and that makes sense as most of these ornaments come from about the same time period. Call me nostalgic, but they just don't make them like that anymore, do they?

3 Comments:

Blogger Sharon L. Holland said...

I put up a tree this eyar, but did not have the energy to put on ornaments. Fortunately it came pre-lit, so it still looked pretty.

December 25, 2006 8:07 p.m.

 
Blogger Keiser said...

If you put up Christmas decorations, you only have to take them down again!

December 27, 2006 7:00 p.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

Very true, Keiser. Hope you had a great Christmas!

You too, Veronica! As for the ornaments, I wouldn't have the energy either if I were in your shoes....

December 29, 2006 7:51 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home