Welcome to my humble hodgepodge of humour columns, quotes, tips, snippets, musings and ramblings. Ready? If so, get comfy and make yourself at home!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

guess Blogger didn't like the note

How do I know? Well, when I went to leave comments on Dakota's fine blog, it wouldn't let me see the letters I needed to type in for visual verification. All I got was a red X. And then when I went to add this post it had me sign in again as if it didn't have a clue as to who I was! Guess I've been told. Snort.

p.s. yeah, I know, I'm sure it's got nothing to do with me personally, but hey, as a blog writer I get to take artistic license with just about everything, no?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well there's what leaving notes will get ya, eh?

February 14, 2007 9:20 a.m.

 
Blogger Dakota said...

I can only quote Boo “p/s man, blogger is cranky as shit *excuse the french*”
Thanks for trying to leave a comment :D.

February 14, 2007 9:44 a.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

Hey Krissa,

Snort. Yep!

No problem Dakota. Next time!

February 14, 2007 8:50 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home