Welcome to my humble hodgepodge of humour columns, quotes, tips, snippets, musings and ramblings. Ready? If so, get comfy and make yourself at home!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

note to Blogger

Yes, I know that the new version of Blogger is available and I know that you want me to switch, but I'm just not ready. And frankly, trying to push me to switch over by having me type in my user name and password when I want to leave comments is not gonna help me do it any quicker. Why? Because (as various family members and friends will attest) I can be very stubborn and HATE being told what to do. Urging and cajoling won't help either. And you know what? I'm not so sure I like the new format I've seen so far anyway. Nah, I'll just stick with what I've got, thank you very much. In other words, leave me alone! Snort.

5 Comments:

Blogger Dakota said...

Yeah, you tell them girl!!

Stubborn? You? Must be your Dutch genes ;)

February 14, 2007 9:50 a.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

Snort. I'm stubborn alright. AND Dutch. So I guess that's a double whammy! ;)

Addendum to note:

Okay, I'm starting to lose my temper. WTF? Where's my sidebar today? And the rest of the entries? It's supposed to show a whole year! Blogger, I will NOT be coerced into switching over. Hear me?

February 14, 2007 8:47 p.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

I guess I really DO have a bit of a temper! Snort. But the sidebar IS there, and all the entries, so it probably just didn't load properly at first. But I'm still not gonna be coerced. It's a matter of principle, you know. ;)

February 14, 2007 9:16 p.m.

 
Blogger Dakota said...

OMG...you are definitely Dutch! :)

February 15, 2007 11:56 a.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

:)) What can I say? The genes don't lie! Snort.

February 15, 2007 6:31 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home