Welcome to my humble hodgepodge of humour columns, quotes, tips, snippets, musings and ramblings. Ready? If so, get comfy and make yourself at home!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

what?!

I haven't posted in nearly a month? I hadn't realized it'd been that long!

Well, as some of you know, I started a part-time job at the end of September that has me working 12-hour shifts every Saturday and Sunday. I'll give you a minute to let the reality of that sink in, snort. Needless to say the adjustment has been a bit difficult and is still ongoing, and it has rather interfered (work has such a pesky way of doing that, LOL) with the rest of my heretofore lovely and completely self-determined schedule.

To be honest though I'm also playing around with the idea for a new project, which means that I may let this baby either retire or "rest" for a while until I get it going. The new venture is a personal finance blog! Okay, that might sound kind of dull, but it won't be. It'll be written in the same informal, sometimes humorous style (e.g. if I find Maxine cartoons that tie in they'll definitely get included), but it will simply be more focused, and talk about everything related to money—a topic I've always found ultra-fascinating. So if you're interested, I'll let you know when I'm ready to launch, and hopefully some of you will follow me there. And if not, you can always still peek at my Flickr pics! :)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As much as I love reading the FPM, I know the reasons behind the decision and I support you 100%. I look forward to the new Blog. I know it will be as fun to read as this one! ...Maybe you'll have a chance to do posts here every once in awhile, but if not, thank you for what has been a very fun and pleasurable reading experience. :)

October 19, 2007 5:59 p.m.

 
Blogger Country Dweller said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 21, 2007 6:58 a.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

And thank YOU, Krissa, for being such a faithful reader. Your comments and continual support made writing for this blog more fun and pleasurable for ME. :)

October 23, 2007 8:52 p.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

Hello Country Dweller! So nice to hear from you again! And thank you for the lovely compliments. :)

I'll see what I can do about trying to get some of the photographs back (maybe even changing the format will work), but a lot of those photos are also posted at my Flickr blog (earlier pages especially), so feel free to look there as well. I'm a bit partial to the "hag" though, so she may just have to stay. ;)

Yes, when I need a "cleaning" holiday I'll give you a shout. Um, guess I'd better renew my passport in the meantime? Snort.

As requested, I'll delete your message to protect your privacy. Thanks again for dropping by and expressing interest in the new blog.

October 23, 2007 9:14 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw, i have been away a while, and now you're moving on...keep us posted on the new blog. heh.

i just wanted to drop by and say hello, seeing as it is that time of year, and i still think of you when i hear the charlie brown christmas songs :)

take care, and have a wonderful holiday.

December 25, 2007 12:40 a.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

nicrojamah! Lovely to hear from you. :)

Yes, am hoping to launch new blog in January, and will post about it here when ready.

Hope you have a great holiday as well, and um, you might enjoy a couple of Charlie Brown pics on my Flickr page! (use link in earlier comment if interested)

December 25, 2007 10:02 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, it's me! Except instead of kj's muse, I'm now reporting from Think Outside The Piggy Bank. Okay, it's way past January I know, but what's a couple of months eh?

Come visit me if you like.

June 12, 2008 7:30 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, did my link show up? Ah, that's better! :)

June 12, 2008 7:34 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home