Welcome to my humble hodgepodge of humour columns, quotes, tips, snippets, musings and ramblings. Ready? If so, get comfy and make yourself at home!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I resolve...

Okay, I know I said in the last post that I don't make resolutions, but I figured a few blogging ones wouldn't hurt. Here goes:

1. I resolve to write entries more frequently
2. I resolve to write entries only when I feel like it
3. I resolve to write more meaty entries instead of filler-type stuff
4. I resolve to write any type of entry I want
5. I resolve to not be concerned about how many people actually read my blog
6. I resolve to read my favourite blogs more regularly
7. I resolve to not feel guilty when I don't have time to read my favourite blogs
8. I resolve to look at new blogs as that's how I found my current favourites
9. I resolve to not find any new favourite blogs until I've checked out the ones I already have bookmarked
10. I resolve to ignore any contradictions in any of the above statements

And most importantly, I shall follow what in my opinion might have made a good 11th Commandment: Thou shalt not compare thyself to any other blogger. Or covet their writing skill. Snort.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dakota said...

Okay, that sounds promising…..Bring it on! :)

January 08, 2007 8:58 a.m.

 
Blogger KJ's muse said...

Shall do. Thanks Dakota!

January 09, 2007 11:55 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home